FEMA camp roundups are entirely consistent with U.S. history
Americans today who naively say things like, “Oh, they wouldn’t ever round us up and throw us into FEMA camps” are miserably uninformed. Not only will the government do that, it already has done that!
In fact, the government will do much worse. What’s really clear, when examining history, is that the U.S. government will do anything — absolutely anything — to stay in power. The government will, if it deems necessary:
• Drop nuclear weapons on civilian targets
• Unleash weapons of mass destruction (such as depleted uranium) on civilian targets
• Round up Americans at gunpoint and throw them into concentration camps
• Issue massive propaganda campaigns to lie to the public
• Justify all its actions with a nod from the U.S. Supreme Court
So what makes you think the government won’t round people up in the near future and throw them into FEMA camps?